MyOne Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is a registered company in Kuala Lumpur which provides computer sales and support including repairs, upgrades, maintenance and all other IT-related services. We are selling various leading brands of desktop, laptops, and the latest IT gadgets in retail and online store. The company is the certified AutoCount Software partner for AutoCount Accounting, Point of Sales Retail and F&B, Cloud Accounting, Cloud Payroll, Cloud POS and AutoCount On-The-Go (AOTG).
All of our services are completed in the convenience of your business or personal needs. Our company objective is to provide you with the best products and services in a timely manner and at an affordable price.
The privacy of your personal information is kept strictly confidential. We will use our best efforts to ensure that the information you submit to us remains private and that it’s used specifically for purposes that are in line with MyOne Technologies Sdn. Bhd.‘s policy as follow:
1. Purpose of Personal Information collected Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily will be processed for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- to complete transactions with you, manage and verify your membership of our customer service or loyalty activities where applicable;
- to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- to understand and analyse our sales, your needs and preferences;
- to process customer service requests;
- to send you updates on products, news and event updates, rewards and promotions, special privileges and initiatives of MyOne group, our partners and advertisers;
- to improve our services; and,
- to respond to requests or complaints.
2. Although the precise details of the Personal Information collected will vary according to the specific purpose (such as contests, forums, surveys etc) whether via online or otherwise, the typical Personal Data gathered is usually:
- Phone number(s)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Identity card number or passport number
3. Storage and Retention of Personal Data Your Personal Information shall be stored either in hard copies in our offices or stored in servers accessed by management and/or our employee. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by our organisation as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the Purposes stated in (1) above or as required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements and/or to protect our interests.